Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Roto Blues



Here's a very pathetic attempt to deal with my fantasy teams' early season struggles...

Last night I couldn't sleep a wink
I tossed and turned and started to think
About my Roto team's utter disgrace
It's only April, but we're in last place

I drafted for offense, but we can't hit
Teixiera and Sheffield are swingin' like #@!*
My pitching's worse, I can't get a win
I'd drop all those losers but my bench is too thin

I've got the Roto...Roto Blues

Mister Rivera has me thinking hard
He went for the save, Scutaro left the yard
I need a new closer, but the good ones are gone
Nathan and Ray and Papelbon

I couldn't sleep, so I turned on the TV
Someone named Joel was babbling at me
About the good life and prosperity
Forget all that crap, I need me a ribbee

I've got the Roto...oooh ooh ooh

Today's a new day, or so it seems
I've got great hopes for all of my teams
But Kendrick's injured and so is Glaus
Get me away from the TV and out of the house

Borowski, who taught you to pitch
You just need one out, you sunnuva #@!*'
I need a vacation from this daily grind
My squad is a hundred and five points behind

Yeah, them's the Roto...Roto Bluuuuuuuuues!

No comments: